Selling your car privately is often more financially rewarding than trading it through the dealership especially with some of the unfair values a dealer will offer. There are, however, some significant drawbacks to selling it yourself these can include:
- Time spent taking calls (often for silly offers at all hours)
- Organising test drives and inspections only for no shows to waste your weekend
- The risk of fraud from buyer including bank cheque fraud (can you pick a fraudulent bank cheque)
- Getting your car prepared for sale fixing marks, dents, scraps, alloys, paint work etc
- Advertising your vehicle (it’s a good car but what do people want to know)
- Pricing your car to sell it (are you going to be one of the 200,000 plus cars that just sit with a price on it or do you want to move it)
At New Cars Plus we can help you with all of this. Our complete service means we tender your vehicle to get the best trade in price guaranteed. This forms the baseline value of your sale. We then collect your vehicle and prepare it for sale.
A video made to promote a used 2011 Mercedes Benz E350 for our used car trade-in client
- Photograph & video your vehicle and produce the online advert and database marketing of your vehicle for you.
- Market your car to our database of customers and potential buyers
- Cover all marketing and advertising costs
- Deal with all follow-up calls
- Securely store the car
- Provide full insurance cover whilst we have your car
- Organise inspections by potential buyers
- Take the vehicle to genuine mechanics and oversee any mechanical inspections as required by potential buyers
- Find and negotiate the highest sale price possible with a genuine buyer in consultation with you.
- Guarantee the payment from the buyer, your car doesn’t go anywhere until you are fully paid and have cleared funds
- Most of all we are in regular contact to keep you updated on its sale process the whole way through
Make use of our expert knowledge of vehicles and the local marketplace to help get you the best deal for your used car and take the hassle out of the process at the same time.
For any more information on your used car or for that matter any other discount new cars or used car, contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 020 311 or fill out the following contact form:
Buying a new car
Australia’s Leading Way To Save Thousands 1. Car Selection: Let us know the exact car, colour and options you ...
Trade in used car
Selling your car privately is often more financially rewarding than trading it through the dealership especially ...