How it works
Australia's Leading Way To Save Thousands
1. Car Selection: Let us know the exact car, colour and options you desire. If you require independent car advice, please do not hesitate to contact a New Cars Plus Vehicle Specialist at 1300 020 311 and we can advise you on a range of cars to suit your needs.
2. Test Drive: If desired, a New Cars Plus specialist will bring a demonstration vehicle to your home or office to test drive. You can then drive your chosen vehicle and confirm whether it does meet your requirements on your own time without being hassled or pressured by a dealership salesperson.
3. Market Information & Strategy: Once you have confirmed your vehicle selection and/or test driven it, you will receive our Bonus Tracker report advising you on the level of car discount available this month and our recommendation regarding the opportunity to maximise savings. We will then discuss a car purchasing strategy with you.
4. Best Car Price: Upon commencing the car purchasing strategy devised for you, we tender out your exact vehicle specifications anonymously to dealerships across the country. The dealerships then return with their best fleet pricing for your vehicle. We then work with you to identify the tender that best suits your needs, whether it’s the best car price, best availability, or a combination of the two; or any other factor that you decide.
5. Ordering: Once you have selected your preferred tender result and you have decided how you wish to proceed, New Cars Plus will organise the purchase and delivery of your new car for you.
6. Delivery: The chosen dealership will deliver your new car to you with all of the roads costs paid for with a full tank of fuel. You will be kept up to date during the whole delivery process by your New Cars Plus delivery co-ordinator.
7. Ongoing Support: New Cars Plus means just that, your new car plus so much more. Your relationship with us doesn’t end when you receive your new car. We are here to assist our clients by providing ongoing support and assistance with your vehicle from advice on servicing, maintenance and registration to savings on car cleaning, tyres and registration costs.
Current Vehicle Disposal: If you have a vehicle you wish to sell or trade in then we can assist you in a couple of ways. First, as part of the tendering process we work to find the buyer who will pay you the most for your vehicle; either a new car dealer, a wholesaler or a second hand specialist. Second, your New Cars Plus vehicle specialist may also discuss our exclusive “Retailing the Trade” service with you which can secure you an even better return on your current car.
Get a Quote
Thank you guys so much, buying a new Mercedes for my mum was difficult. Every dealer tried to pressure her into buying, but with you we could take our time and watch you save us money, $7326 to be exact.
J Marjanovic, Redfern NSW
I thought being a corporate buyer that was always the best deal but you got me the VW corporate price plus another $1813 off. Amazing
Adam, Penshurst NSW
I was very happy with Tim. He spent time during his weekend to ensure the private sale of our old car happened getting us an extra $2000. I've bought cars for 30 years and no one else even thinks of doing this.
Reiton, Moorebank NSW